Excessive exhaust smoke occurs when your engine oil creeps into the combustion chamber and is burned with the fuel. This normally happens when wear creates gaps between cylinder walls and piston rings. SF-10TM helps to seal those gaps from worn parts, eliminating excessive exhaust smoke.
SF-10TM contains Muscle Metal Treatment MT-10® technology for improved lubrication and reduced high friction-related heat and wear in the engine.
- Gasoline & diesel engines in cars, light & heavy duty trucks, commercial vehicles & fleets
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Eliminates excessive exhaust smoke
- Reduces oil consumption
- Reduces noise from valves & lifters
- Improves engine performance
- Reduces high friction-related heat & wear