KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Treats the metal – not the oil – by improving metal surface characteristics
- Polishes, seals and protects metal surfaces of internal, moving parts
- Frees valve body for optimum performance
- Eliminates governor hang-ups caused by contamination and surface spiking
- Keeps oil passages, orifices and ball checks clean and fully operational
- Extends transmission life by eliminating premature failure with improved lubrication
- Reduces metal particle fallout and debris caused by friction and wear
- Removes varnish build up
- Eliminates lock-up chatter in the torque converter
- Ensures proper shifts
- Safe for seals and gaskets
- Will not affect sprag or clutch friction
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Automatic transmissions – Add 8 oz. of MT-10® to transmission through fluid tube. For large transmissions, i.e. Allison, add 1.5 oz. of MT-10® per each quart of fluid.
- Standard transmissions – Add 1 oz. of MT-10® per each pound of gear lube.
NOTE: Do not use MT-10® in ATV automatic CVT transmissions with EBS (Engine Braking System).