KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Treats the metal – not the oil – by improving metal surface characteristics
- Polishes, seals and protects metal surfaces of internal, moving parts
- Reduces friction-related heat and wear
- Extends equipment life through improved lubrication
- Improves equipment performance and efficiency
- Lowers system operating temperatures
- Reduces energy costs and oil consumption
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces maintenance and repair costs
- Will not build up or change toleraances
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Engines – Add 8 oz. of MT-10® to 4 to 6 quarts of oil in the crankcase every oil change. For larger engine oil reserves, add 1.5 oz. of MT-10® per each quart of oil.
- Automatic transmissions – Add 8 oz. of MT-10® to transmission through fluid tube. For large transmissions, i.e. Allison, add 1.5 oz. of MT-10® per each quart of fluid. NOTE: Do not use MT-10® in ATV automatic CVT transmissions with EBS (Engine Braking System).
- Standard transmissions & differentials – Add 1 oz. of MT-10® per each pound of gear lube. NOTE for differentials: Remove directed amount of lube first and replace with MT-10. Do not overfill. Limited slip additive is still required.
- Gear boxes – Add 2 oz. of MT-10® per each quart of oil.
- Hydraulics – Add 1 oz. of MT-10® per each quart of fluid.