Power-Lift Grease PL-10™ is an anti-wear, extreme-pressure, lithium-complex grease with anti-friction additives. PL-10™ is unique because its formulation contains Muscle Metal Treatment MT-10® technology for increased lubricity and boundary film lubrication. PL-10™ treats, seals and protects metal surfaces to dramatically reduce friction-related heat and wear.
PL-10™ is designed to meet the highest requirements for film strength, operating temperatures, stability and lubrication life, which are essential for the reliable operation of today’s industrial, automotive and commercial equipment.
We are convinced this is simply the best lithium-complex grease on the market!
- Disc brake wheel bearings
- Universal joints
- CV joints
- Chassis fittings
- Fishing reels & tackle
- Sports equipment
- Any other industrial, automotive or commercial area of lubrication that requires an extreme-pressure, anti-wear grease
NOTE: Replacing your current grease with PL-10™ and not sure about compatibility? Refer to our Grease Compatibility Chart.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Continuous operating temperature range: 0oF to 450oF (-17oC to 232oC)
- Typical dropping point: 525oF+ (273oC+)
- NLGI #2 (other grades available upon request)
- Exceptional adhesion & cohesion characteristics
- Provides extreme-pressure protection under all lubrication conditions
- Lowers operating temperatures
- Protects from friction, heat & wear
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Extends equipment life
- Reduces maintenance, downtime & related expenses
- Water repellent – excellent water washout & spray off resistance
For more information, click on the links below: