Chain Lube CL-10™ Oil is specifically designed for bicyclists who care about the maintenance and depend on the performance of their equipment. CL-10 was formulated to withstand some of the most destructive and challenging cycling conditions requiring chain lube oil.
Chain Lube CL-10™ contains Muscle Metal Treatment MT-10® technology for better lubricity and boundary film lubrication. This advantage makes CL-10 unique by polishing, sealing and protecting metal surfaces, which forms a chemical boundary film through reactive chemical bonding. CL-10 not only protects the lubricated metal parts from wear, but also diffuses dirt particles, repels moisture, and protects against corrosion. Even when you cannot see CL-10 on the chain, the protective boundary film is present.
Need a grease for other cycling lubrication needs? Try Muscle Power-Lift Grease PL-10™.
- All types of cycling: Performance, mountain, road, etc.
- All types of riding conditions: Dry, dusty, sandy, rain, snow, slush & in hot or cold temperatures
- Refer to our Cycling Cleaning & Lubrication Tips for specific points of application
- Multi-purpose household lubricant
NOTE: Application is key – Apply Chain Lube CL-10™ sparingly using a soft-bristled brush (i.e. soft toothbrush) while turning the chain backwards. Because of the cleaning properties of CL-10, already-present lubes, cleaners and grime will be displaced… even on a new chain. Wipe off excess CL-10 after application (an excessive amount of any oil will attract dirt). After your ride, wipe off the grime, but only re-lube when you feel a change in the performance of your bike.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lubricates, cleans & protects
- Provides smoother drive train operation for superior acceleration
- Increases lubricity dramatically, reducing friction & wear
- Penetrates quickly to lubricate hard-to-reach areas
- Keeps lubricated metal parts functioning in adverse conditions
- Frees corroded & frozen parts
- Does not attract dirt, sand or other grit
- Repels moisture
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Extends the life of lubricated components
- Contains no solid lubricants or harsh solvents
- Will not build up on metal surfaces
For more information, click on the links below: